Cobra Snake Venom Ointment Najatox 40 grams, Anti-inflammation
Cobra Snake Venom Ointment Najatox contains Cobra venom and Methyl salicylate. Use for arthralgia, neuralgia and myalgia in rheumatoid polyarthritis
NAJATOX is a topical dermatological analgesic anti-inflammation that contains Cobra venom and Methyl salicylate, a very toxic substance of polypeptide or protein nature.
Snake venom is a very potent anti-inflammatory agent, it can use to relieve pains.
It is a skin rubefacient that produces redness of the skin by causing dilation of the capillaries thus helping the skin penetration of the active ingredients and is a local analgesic that can be used in temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with rheumatism, arthritis, fibrositis, back pain, myalgias, sprains.
Eucalyptus oil, Camphor, that are skin rubefacient that can be used as massaging oil to ease acute pains and aches, sprains, rheumatic arthralgia.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Mekophar Pharma
- Indication: Uses for the following conditions: arthralgia, neuralgia and myalgia in rheumatoid polyarthritis, chronic, arthritis, arthritis deformans, gonarthritis, carpal arthritis, shoulder sprain.
How to Use Cobra Snake Venom Ointment Najatox
Apply to the affected area and gently rub, usually 3 times daily. Duration should continue for 1-3 weeks.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the medicine. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes, irritated area, broken skin, Pregnant women.
- Warning: Only for inner pain. Do not apply to open wound/cut.
- Package: Tube of 40 grams Net Weight, Shipping weight 60 grams
- Storage: Store in dry, cool place (below 30°C).
Keep away from light. Keep out of reach of children.
- EXP: late 2019 or later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days, Asia: 20-25 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
- You may like: Cobratoxan Snake Venom Cream – Salonpas Hisamitsu Patch Arthritis Backache Pain Relief