Ao Tu Than (four-part dresses) in light pink and white
The set of Ao Tu Than (Vietnamese four-part dresses) for sale in light pink, white Ao Yem, and a white skirt. The design and color as shown in the pictures. The fabric is chiffon and artificial silk
Ao Tu Than is a Vietnam traditional costume from ancient times. Nowadays, it is usually worn by women at festivals, performances, or taking pictures.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hien Thao Shop
- About size: Please use the below table to check for your size. There are 08 US sizes equivalent to S, M, L, XL
All dimensions are measured by hand. Please allow a 01 cm deviation.
- Custom Made: We offer custom-made following your sizes, in case you need it, after payment, please send us your email with the following dimension.
In case of custom-made, please kindly wait for 24 to 48 hours for the shipment
- About Color: Pictures are only samples for reference. Due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.
- Other Issues: Due to a limitation in shipping time, so we were not able to wash your Ao Dai before shipment. There may have chalk marks on your dress. Also, for transportation needs, the dress that you’ve received will have a fold phenomenon. Please don’t worry, this fold situation will disappear after the first time washing and hanging it on. Ironing is not recommended, too.
Please remember not to use a washing machine to wash your Dress and Pants. Washing must be done by hand with cool or warm water under 35 Celcius.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, and New Zealand: 12-25 days