Bitter gourd mask for melasma and freckles
Melasma, freckles are problems that cause many women a headache. They are very difficult to treat completely and leave dark spots on the face. But that “obsession” will not last long, with just a few simple ingredients, you will say goodbye to freckles forever. Let’s learn with Vietnam Online Shop how to make a bitter gourd mask that is extremely simple and effective!
The skin beauty function of bitter gourd mask
To clarify the benefits of bitter gourd in skincare, let’s analyze the ingredients inside this vegetable. Bitter gourd (also known as bitter melon) contains a large number of glycosides, protein, amino acids, vitamin C, vitamin E, .. are active ingredients that are very effective in inhibiting melasma and nourishing the skin.
With such great ingredients, bitter melon gives the skin many effects as follows:
- Reduce dark spots on the skin, protect the skin from acne bacteria.
- Prevents oxidation, inhibits free radicals.
- Strengthen the skin’s resistance, make the skin healthy, against harmful factors from the outside.
- Provides moisture to the skin, helps the skin to be beautiful white and radiant
How to make a mask from bitter gourd and rice?
- Ingredients: 1/2 bitter melon, 1 tablespoon white rice, 1 teaspoon honey
- Wash bitter melon, soak with saltwater, and wash again. Then you cut the bitter melon lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut it into thin slices.
- Wash the rice, then put the bitter melon and rice in a blender, add a little water, and puree.
- Use a filter to remove the residue, keeping only the bitter melon juice, and the rice bran.
- Place the mixture on the stove and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, wait for it to cool down, then add the honey, stir well.
- Put the finished mixture in a jar, store in the refrigerator, and use within 7 days
How to use a bitter gourd mask?
- Step 1: Clean your face, and use a warm washcloth on your face to increase the expansion of pores.
- Step 2: Take a sufficient amount of the mask to apply to the face, massage for 2 to 3 minutes for the mask to penetrate better into the skin.
- Step 3: Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse with water to tighten pores, making skin smooth, white, and pink naturally.
- Frequency of use: You should apply this method 2 to 3 times per week for the best results
So we have finished showing how to make a mask to treat melasma and freckles from bitter melon and rice. Very simple, isn’t it? Because it is a pure natural mask formula, the effectiveness of melasma treatment may be a bit slow, this depends on each person. You should not be too hasty, follow the instructions properly, and be persistent in using them.