What is acne and what causes it?
Let’s first take a look at what acne is and the causes of adult acne.
Distinguish the main types of acne
- Blackhead: A type of acne with a black head, quite hard, concentrated mainly on the nose and cheeks. This type of acne is caused by dirt, dead cells and oil clogged in the pores.
- Whiteheads: A type of acne with a white head, small size and slightly red around. It is formed by the combination of follicles, sebum and dead skin cells.
- Hidden acne: A type of acne that is small in size, hidden under the skin to form clusters, making your facial skin look rough and likely to spread to other skin areas.
- Pustules: Occurs due to clogged pores and inflammation. Acne with white or yellow pustules, relatively large and red swollen around, very painful to the touch, after the acne heals, it can leave scars on the skin.
- Cysts: Formed when hair follicles burst at the base and push the surface of the skin, cysts are often red, swollen, large in size and sometimes painful to touch.
- Cystic acne: A type of severe inflammatory acne, almost pustular in size, red, swollen, concentrated in large nodules, soft surface and contains a lot of pus inside, causing pain.
Choosing an effective and safe acne treatment product
1. Sakura Acne Clearing Cream
This is a high-class acne treatment product from Japan and is recognized by consumers. Sakura Acne Clearing Cream has the ability to treat all types of acne such as: acne, cystic acne, inflammatory acne, whiteheads, blackheads, pustules… and cleans blemishes caused by acne.
- Product features: Removes all types of acne and cleans the dark spots left by acne.
Helps to effectively fight inflammation and prevent acne recurrence.
Regulates excess sebum to prevent acne. Natural skin care essence helps to tighten pores for smooth skin.
Helps stimulate blood circulation, suitable for all skin types.
- Product evaluation: The product contains natural ingredients, ensuring safety for the skin when used. At the same time, regenerate and heal scars on the skin.
Regular use of Sakura Acne Clearing Cream 1-3 times a day will help the skin regenerate new tissues as quickly as possible, your skin will not be darkened and leave scars after acne.
2. Manuka Honey Gel Living Nature
This gel is 100% extracted from Manuka honey combined with Manuka essential oil. Therefore, Manuka acne gel has extremely high anti-inflammatory properties. It can kill all acne-causing bacteria, dry up acne and heal lesions extremely quickly. In addition, using Manuka acne gel will help get rid of acne at the root and leave no dark spots or scars.
- Product features: This gel helps to beat all types of acne, pustules, inflammatory acne caused by irritation or skin contaminated with corticosteroids. In particular, after applying the cream 2 hours, your acne can reduce swelling, and redness.
It prevents the penetration of acne bacteria to help prevent recurrence and promote the self-healing process of natural healthy skin, thereby helping to nourish pink and white skin, fade dark spots, prevent scar.
- Evaluation: Manuka acne gel ingredients are completely extracted from benign plants, do not use preservatives, do not add color and odor additives, do not contain Benzoyl Peroxide (active ingredients that cause dry skin) or other substances. cause skin reactions.
This is a product line for both men and women with the working principle of drying acne and then quickly healing the damage, so it does not leave scars or bruises.
3. La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I. Acne Cream
Laroche Posay Effaclar A.I acne cream is a product of the Laroche – Posay brand, from France. Up to the present time, Laroche Posay Effaclar A.I is in the top best selling blackhead treatment products of France.
- Product features: Helps deep clean and reduce inflammation. Prevents the growth of acne-causing bacteria. Prevents the formation of dark spots after acne. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Review: The product contains Niacinamide to help stop sebum secretion and promote new cell regeneration thanks to the breakthrough LHA ingredient in acne treatment. It is completely paraben free.
This product is only focused and intended to treat acne, so it does not contain many lotion ingredients. If you maintain regular use, the acne will reduce swelling and inflammation and be effective in a short time.
4. Bioderma Sebium Global acne cream
Bioderma Sebium Global is an acne treatment product of the company Fluidactiv from France, produced by the exclusive technology of Fluidactiv. This type of product specializes in solving problems of sebum, acne and tightening pores. The product is suitable for almost all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Advantages: Special treatment for severe acne, inflammatory acne, swollen acne and pustules. Reduce acne, stimulate skin to heal, prevent dark scars. Helps regulate oil gland activity. Helps improve skin smoothness.
- Review: Paraben-free product with a light cream texture that easily penetrates the skin. At the same time, it helps regulate the mechanism of action of the oil glands so that the skin is always clean, dry and airy.
This gel both treats acne and nourishes the skin because it contains skin-nourishing essences and protects the skin from bad environmental factors that cause acne.
5. Innisfree Bija Trouble Gel Cream
Innisfree Bija Trouble Gel Cream comes from Korea and belongs to the Innisfree brand. The product works to treat acne and keep skin healthy thanks to the combination of Bija oil and D-panthenol.
Advantages: The product enhances the skin’s protective function, keeping the skin healthy thanks to the combination of Bija oil and D-panthenol. It contains 2% Salicyli Acid – which gently exfoliates dead cells, preventing clogging of pores. It also helps to moisturize, strengthens resistance, and is suitable for all skin types.
Review: the product does not contain Parabens, No Synthetic Colors, No Mineral Oils, No Animal Oils, No Artificial Fragrances, No Imidazolidinyl Urea.
When applied to the skin, it gives off a pleasant fragrance, does not cause dryness due to the freshness of 100% natural essential oils of lavender and citrus. The product has a gel texture, absorbs quickly, always retains moisture & is not greasy.
Some important notes when using acne cream
- Before and after acne treatment, do not forget to apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays from the sun.
- Wash your hands before you start applying the cream to the affected area to avoid bacterial infection.
- Read the instructions carefully before use, especially the ingredient list to avoid strong ingredients in the cream that are not suitable for your skin.
Above is some information about the 5 best and most popular acne creams in Vietnam market. We hope to be able to help you with some information to choose the right product. Wishing you a nice and happy day!