What is Reishi mushroom extract?
Reishi mushroom extract has long been a food that people love very much. Because it not only has countless health benefits but is also considered a panacea in skin rejuvenation. So today, let’s find out if it’s as good as it is.
The scientific name of this mushroom is Ganoderma Lucidum, belonging to the reishi mushroom family or also known as the longevity mushroom. It is very commonly used in oriental medicine because of its precious properties and is classified as a premium mushroom.
Ganoderma Lucidum is a wood mushroom, the cylindrical stem is sometimes slightly flattened. The mushroom cap is round, but sometimes there is also a propeller-shaped type. Most types of Reishi have small mushroom ears about 5cm, but there are big ones up to 30-40cm.
Reishi contains more than 400 different active ingredients, each of which has a specific use for people’s health. Those ingredients are Polysaccharides, antioxidants, adenosine, vitamin B, vitamin C, minerals, enzymes, fatty acids, proteins, iron, calcium, zinc, and 110 kinds of amino acids,…
The two active ingredients Polysaccharides and Polypeptides present in Ganoderma Lucidum combine to enhance cell DNA synthesis and fight the aging process very effectively.
Ganoderic acid from Ganoderma Lucidum extract is an antioxidant, which helps to improve skin problems such as scratches, psoriasis, sunburn, … Ganoderic acid can also detoxify, cool the liver and reduce heat. Supports the treatment of acne, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory.
Due to the inhibition of Prostaglandin biosynthesis, Ganoderic helps to stabilize the Lysosomal membrane to prevent and release enzymatic degradation. This acid also inhibits Cyclooxygenase that synthesizes PGE2 and F1a, which are mediators of inflammatory reactions.
You may want to know: What is Ganoderic acid?
Uses of Reishi mushroom extract in beauty
Anti-aging for skin
Reishi mushroom extract contains a lot of nutrients, so it has an extremely effective anti-aging effect. They have a direct impact on all body functions to help promote health, and improve the immune system very well.
The extract of this mushroom contains active polysaccharides and polypeptides, which have the effect of strengthening the immune system, delaying the aging process, strongly affecting free radicals to prevent fat oxidation, brings youthfulness to the skin.
Helps smooth skin
Ganoderma Lucidum contains nucleic acids and proteins to help maintain elasticity and supple skin. In addition, the polysaccharides present in Ganoderma Lacidum have many effects of enhancing DNA synthesis in the cell nucleus, increasing the number of dividing cells, helping the skin synthesize more collagen, and making the skin smooth.
Ganoderic acid not only has the effect of rejuvenating cell tissues, but also can excrete toxins, remove dark pigmentation, and make skin bright and smooth.
How to use Ganoderma Lucidum in skincare?
Use Ganoderma lucidum tea
- Ingredients: 5-10g red reishi mushroom, 1.5 liters of water
- Thinly slice Ganoderma Lucidum and put it in a pot, then boil a mixture of water for about 15 minutes until it dries up to only about 1 liter of water, then wait for it to cool down and enjoy it.
- Usage: Ganoderma Lucidum tea should be used in the morning. lt will bring the best effect for health, making the skin more beautiful.
Apply a skincare mask
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of reishi mushroom powder, 1 egg yolk, 2 tablespoons of orange juice.
- Proceed as follows: Mix the mixture of reishi mushroom powder with egg yolk and orange juice until the mixture thickens. Wash your face and apply the mixture evenly on the skin. Keep the mixture on the skin for about 30 minutes, then wash your face with warm water and gently massage with your hands.
- Using the mask of Ganoderma Lucidum about 1-2 times a week will help the skin look better.
Hope the information about the Reishi mushroom extract from Hien Thao Shop will be helpful for you. Thank you for following the article. We wish you a very happy day.