Vietnam classical Ao Dai double layers
Vietnam classical Ao Dai in yellow colour is a popular colour choice for Ao Dai and is often associated with royalty, wealth, and prosperity in Vietnamese culture. The bright and vibrant hue is favored by many women, as it adds a touch of cheerfulness and optimism to the overall look of the attire.
When wearing a yellow Ao Dai, it is common for women to pair the outfit with gold or silver jewelry, which complements and accentuates the golden hue of the garment. The Ao Dai can be worn with either flat sandals or high heels, depending on the occasion and personal preference.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hien Thao Shop
- The design is as on picture, one set includes yellow artificial silk dress and black satin pant. The necklace and other decoration jewelry is NOT included in the listing.
Ao Dai Vietnam size chart
Please use the below table to check for your size. There are 08 US sizes equivalent to S, M, L, XL
Tailormade Vietnamese Ao Dai
We offer tailormade following your sizes, in case you need, after payment, please send us your email with the following dimension.
- About Color: Pictures are only samples for reference. Due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors are shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.
- Other Issues: Due to the limitation in shipping time, we were not able to wash your Ao Dai before shipment. There may have a chalk mark on your dress. Also, for transportation needs, the dress that you’ve received will have a fold phenomenon. Please don’t worry, this fold situation will disappear after the first time washing and hanging it on. We do not recommend you to use hot ironing if you do not have the experience to use it.
Please remember do not to use a washing machine to wash your Dress and Pants. Washing must be done by hand with cool or warm water under 35 Celcius.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days