Salonpas Gel Pain Relieving 30 grams
Salonpas Gel Pain Relieving Arthritis Aches Relief 30 grams with the active ingredients used for muscle pain, stiff shoulder, joint pains, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, Pain Relief
This product is an over-the-counter (OTC) pain-relieving product manufactured by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc of Tosu City, Japan. It was introduced to the Japanese market in 1934
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu Japan
- EXP: 02 years from the manufacturing date
- Packing: 01 Tube x 30 grams Net Weight.
Note: for the customers in Germany, please do not buy Salonpas products because German customs will not allow it
Salonpas Gel Pain Relieving with Active Ingredients
- Methyl salicylate 15.0%
- l-menthol 7.0%
How to use Salonpas Gel Pain Relieving 30 grams?
- Muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, joint pains, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, arthritis
- Warnings: Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates. Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to external application products or taking other medications.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days, rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and over, clean and dry the affected area, and apply Salonpas gel not more than 3 to 4 times daily. For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, and New Zealand: 12-25 days