How to make rice bran soap to effectively exfoliate skin?
Rice bran soap is one of the most popular products. Thanks to the effective exfoliation of this soap, the skin becomes soft, rich in vitamins and nutrients. In addition, this product also helps to whiten the skin well.
This article of Hien Thao Shop will tell you how to make rice bran soap to help exfoliate effectively at home. Let’s find out together now.
Uses of Rice bran soap
This soap is considered an effective exfoliating product. It removes dirt, roughness and reduces darkening in elbows, knees, and armpits.
This natural soap contains rice bran and coconut oil with many vitamins and minerals to help whiten the skin and prevent the aging process. Another benefit is that it contains a lot of vitamin E, and vitamin B3 to help shrink pores, support skin moisturizing.
In addition, when using rice bran soap, It also leaves a pleasant natural scent for the body.
The steps to make it are as follows
Prepare materials: Soap ingot, Coconut oil or olive oil, Rice bran powder, Essential oils of all kinds
- Step 1: First, cut the soap ingot into small pieces so that it will melt faster.
- Step 2: Put the soap in a cup or glass and melt it with 2 teaspoons of coconut or olive oil.
- Step 3: After the soap has melted, add 1 tablespoon of rice bran, stir well, and then add 2-3 drops of essential oil.
- Step 4: After stirring for 1-2 minutes, put the mixture into the mold and wait for the soap to harden before you can use it.
- Hot tip: You can add a little coconut oil, olive oil at the bottom of the mold to make it easier to remove the soap.
How to use this product?
You can use rice bran soap every day in the shower to help your skin become smoother and brighter.
Above is detailed information on how to make rice bran soap that many people are interested in today. Hope you will succeed in following the above steps!