Hiểu về trái tim- The Book That Opens The Doors Of Everyone’s Emotions
First published in 2011, Hiểu về trái tim-Understanding the Heart was released at the same time as the record: the book with the largest first print volume: 100,000 copies. The Vietnam Record Book Center recognizes that feat, but so far, the number of publications of this book has not shown any signs of slowing down.
- Book publishing company: First News – Trí Việt
- Book language: Vietnamese
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Dimensions: 13 x 20.5 cm
- Number of pages: 480
- Publisher: Ho Chi Minh General Publishing House
It is the first work of monk Minh Niem, which combines Mahayana Buddhist thought with Vipassana. This book is not a teaching work on Buddhism. The book is very “life” with the concerns of a monk looking at the world.
Other related information
- Please note: This is a book in Vietnamese. There is no English version.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-25 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days