Levigatus Traphaco Turmeric Cream is use for Antiseptic, Scars, Keloid
Levigatus Traphaco Turmeric Cream is extracted from natural turmeric and cetrimide. It uses as an antiseptic and anti-scars, keloid, and supports healing the skin.
Cetrimid is a type of agar used for the selective isolation of the gram-negative bacterium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
As the name suggests, it contains cetrimide, which is the selective agent against alternate microbial flora.
Turmeric has many good effects including healing cuts, pimples and avoids scars.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Traphaco pharma
- Packaging: 01 box contains 20 grams net weight, shipping weight 48 grams, recommend buying 2 boxes, 5 boxes…
- Expiry: 02 years from manufacturing date, new product
Composition and effects of the product
- 100mg Cetrimide
- 0.07ml Natural Turmeric
- q.s.f. 20g Paraffin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Nipagin, Nipasol, Purified water
Antiseptic, supports skin healing, and prevention scar.
How to use Levigatus Traphaco Turmeric Cream?
Apply on infected skin and cut, pimple, burn level 1, cuts from insect bites, dry hands or feet, Itchy. Use product 2-3 times each day.
- Contraindication: Avoid concomitant use of drugs with different disinfectants
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
You may like other products
- Acnes Mentholatum Anti-Scar Care Turmeric Extract
- Got Sen Foot Care, Treat Cracked Heels, Dry Xerosis