Cao Sao Vang Golden Star Aromatic Balm Sold as Set
Cao Sao Vang Golden Star Aromatic Balm or the other name is Golden Star Balm is one of the famous herbal medicine from Vietnam. It has a combination of Camphor, Menthol, and other traditional ingredients. This Golden Star Balm is aromatic and useful to relieve Cold and Flu, Headache, Mosquito and other insect bites
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by OPC pharma
- Exp: 02 years from the manufacturing date, new product
- Packing: 01 box x 10 grams Net, Shipping weight 24 grams.
Ingredients: Camphor – 849.20 mg, Methol – 425.20 mg, Menthae – 525.20 mg, Cajeputi – 210.80 mg, Ocimi Gratissimi – 130.80 mg, Cinnamon – 53.20 mg, Paraffin, bee wax, Lanoline, Vaseline..
- Other Info: Golden Star Balm is very useful for colds, dry coughs, hard breath, rheumatism, migraines, and aching joints. Material for the manufacture is natural essential oils from eucalyptus, peppermint, clove, and cinnamon. In addition, the composition of balsam includes aromatic acids and herbal products, the main task of which irritates nerve endings of the skin and mucous membranes of organs.
How to use Vietnam Cao Sao Vang?
- A headache: If you have a headache, or seasickness during the trip, you can rub a very small amount of balm below the nose, on the forehead, and neck. After using, please clean your hands before touching your eyes (may burn much).
- Hard Breath: In boiling water, add a bit of balm, and you can make better inhalation when breathing.
- A dry cough: In the case of no inflammation, use a small amount to rub on the neck and sole of the foot. Keep warm by socks for a few hours. Try not to use too much and too many times.
- Insect Bite: To prevent insect bites (mosquito, ant..) you can use a small amount to rub on your hand and your legs. The scent of balm will keep bugs away. If you are stung by an ant or mosquito, use a litter amount to rub on the place where the insect bites. It will relieve the itching
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days