Digestive Enzyme Biosubtyl DL, Live Ferment for Digestion
Digestive enzyme Biosubtyl DL has a good effect in regulating intestinal equilibrium, curing acute and chronic enteritis, diarrhea, and indigestion due to its ability to secrete digestive enzymes with Bacillus subtilis, Lacoballicus Acidophilus in the ingredient
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Davac Pharma
- Packaging: Each box contains 25 sachets of 1 gram. Gross weight 45 grams/ box.
- Expiry: a new product, 02 years from the manufacturing date
Composition: Bacillus Subtilis & Lactobacillus acidophilus : 107 108 CFU / g. Excipient (lactose, glucose, Amidon) q.s.p.1g
Indication: Biosubtyl DL is a probiotic that works to treat diarrhea, acute and chronic colitis, or to treat digestive disorders after antibiotic use.
Dosage: Infant above 3 months: 1-2 sachets / day, children & Adult: 2-4 sachets / day
Biosubtyl DL Contraindications
Patients with hypersensitivity to this drug. An infant under 03 months needs consulting with a doctor or pharmacist. In children, administer the drug under the supervision of the parent
- Other Effect: Not having any undesirable side effects reported yet
- Drug Interaction: Concomitant with tetracycline is not recommended.
- Warning: Do not take it if this medicine expired. Take with cool water only. Keep out of reach of children
- Shipping: Europe: 10-25 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
You might also like