Salonpas Hisamitsu patch pain relief from Vietnam
Salonpas Hisamitsu patch pain relief gives you the pain-relieving power of a pill in a patch. Unlike medications from pills that go directly to the stomach and pass through your blood system to the pain. It goes directly to the site of your pain, right where it hurts. Salonpas Hisamitsu Pain Relief Patch is very simple to carry. So take one in your purse, gym bag, or glove box… and STAY ACTIVE.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu Japan
- Content: 01 Pack has 20 patches in a small carton box
- Patch size: 6.5 cm x 4.2 cm or 2.54 x 1.65 inches.
- EXP: new product, 02 years from manufacturing date
The strength of Salonpas original is evident in that it’s still the number one pain patch worldwide. It has three active ingredients in a flexible, easy-to-apply patch that can be used up to four at a time. Salonpas provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains.
What is the Salonpas patch good for?
Salonpas will relieve you of the following pains
- Back Pain and Lower Back Pain
Knee Pain | Joint Pain
Arm Pain | Wrist Pain | Elbow Pain
Neck Pain | Shoulder Pain
Leg Pain | Ankle Pain
- Active ingredients (2.10 gr of active ingredients/100cm²): Methyl Salicylate: 6.29%, Menthol: 5.71%, dl-Camphor: 1.24%, Tocopherol Acetate: 2,00%
- Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide
How to use Salonpas Hisamitsu patch?
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
-Clean and keep dry affected area.
-Remove the patch from the film.
-Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
-Remove the patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Who should not use Salonpas?
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Do not use this product on wounds or damaged skin, with or at the same time as, other external analgesic products. If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- When using this product:
-Do not use otherwise than as directed.
-Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or rashes.
-Wash hands after applying or removing the patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
-The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
-Rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops.
-Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
-Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Other product Information
- Avoid storing the product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days