Natri Clorid Eye Drops, Nasal Drop Sodium Chloride 0.9%
Natri Clorid Eye Drops contain Sodium Chloride 0.9% is an isotonic solution that is a useful fluid for sterile irrigation of the eye and is used as nasal drops to relieve nasal congestion, rhinorrhea, and allergic rhinitis.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Pharmedic in compliance with GMP -WHO
- EXP: 2022 or later / 2 years from the manufacturing date
- Package: Bottle of 10ml, Net weight 24g
For your information: What is Sodium Chloride?
The dosage to use Natri Sodium Chloride 0.9%
Instill or rinse into each eye or nostril: 1-3 drops, 1-3 times a day. There is no contraindication, precaution, and interaction.
Use in pregnancy and lactation: no effect
- Indication: Eye irritation, Nasal Irrigation
- Composition: Sodium chloride… 90mg, distilled water … sqf 10ml
- Store at room temperature, in a dry place, keep out of reach of children
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days