Salonpas Hisamitsu Roll Liniment, Muscle, Joint Pain Relief
SALONPAS LINIMENT relieves you from the following pains: Muscular Pains, Rheumatism, Joint Pains, Arm Pain, Wrist Pain, Elbow Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Bruises, Sprains, Neuralgia
- Product Description: Ideal size and combination of active ingredients for Katakori, “Japanese for stiffness in the neck and shoulders”. For stiffness and tightness of neck to shoulders after intensive deskwork, nighttime driving, or reading.
Active ingredients (50ml):
Methyl Salicylate: 2640 mgI- Menthol: 2700 mgdl-Camphor: 1500 mgThymol: 250 mgTocopherol Acetate: 50 mgNonyl vanillyl amide: 6 mgEthanol, Propylene glycol, Purified water, Perfume
- For your information: Once you apply SALONPAS, the active ingredients quickly pass through the keratinous layer, epidermis, and dermis. These ingredients then penetrate into the bloodstream through the capillary vessels, providing fast, effective pain relief where it’s needed most.
- Do not use:
-On the face or rashes, On wounds or damaged skin.
-If allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
-With a heating pad.
-When sweating (such as from exercise or heat).
-Right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
-You are allergic to topical products.
-The stomach bleeding warning applies to you.
-You have high blood pressure, heart or kidney problems
-You are taking a diuretic.
- When using this product:
-Wash hands after applying or removing the patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
-The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Stop use and ask a doctor if You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding. Rash, itching, or skin irritation develops. The condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 3 days, symptoms clear up, and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. If put in the mouth, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Salonpas Hisamitsu Roll Liniment Directions: From 16 years or older
- Storage: Avoid storing the product in direct sunlight, Protect product from excessive moisture.
- EXP: in late 2021 or later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
There are no reviews yet.