White Tiger Balm Vietnam Uses for Back Pain, Muscle Pain Relief
White Tiger Balm Vietnam uses for common cold symptoms like a runny nose, cough, sore throat, bronchial. Also, Vietnam Tiger Balm is a very useful balm for relieving pains in muscles and joints, rheumatic problems and osteoarthritis, neuralgia, sciatica, lumbago, disc and back pain, muscle tension, such as neck stiffness
Additionally, It is used for relieving the pain from sports injuries such as sprains, bruises. In connection with sports massage and the itching from insect bites.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Bao Linh Pharma
· Menthol: 1.6 g
· Clove, essential oil: 10.4 g
· Peppermint oil: 2.18 g
· Eucalyptol: 0.98 g
· Camphor: 3.18 g
· Methyl salicylate: 4.0 g
· Cinnamon, essential oil: 0.3 g
Application of White Tiger Balm Vietnam
· The affected areas should be treated for 2 to 4 times daily. Apply the balm always thinly and, at least 5 minutes, lightly massage. The skin does not rub too hard. Avoid accidental contact with mucous membranes, eyes and open skin.
· The application time depends on the nature of complaints and/or progression of the symptom. Without medical advice, you should no longer use Tiger Balm as 10-14 days if there is no effect
· Do not use in children under 5 years or a sensitivity to the ingredients
- Nature and duration of application:
· When a bronchial cough, and morning and evening, rub balm on the chest and back. Keeping up with an air-permeable wool or cotton cloth warm. No airtight bandage.
· At the first sign of a cold once the nose – not the nostrils – with the balsamic spread. Rub With hoarseness, runny nose and sore throat the balm on her neck.
· For muscle and joint pain, aching bodies rub hard with the balm. Warming the affected areas with an air-permeable wool or cotton cloth. No air-permeable bandage.
· For insect bites, the sting – if still available – then remove and rub the body all around with the balm.
· For all other applications under the complaints procedure set out in the same way.
· In general, the application is sufficient for a few days. For persistent complaints can use up to 10-14 days.
· Eyes and mucous membranes should be protected from the Balm.
Treated with Balsam agencies may not be covered with a cloth or airtight dressing.
The hands after each time use, wash with warm water.