Thai Nguyen Oolong Tea 02 packs -Tan Cuong
Thai Nguyen Oolong tea is produced from green Oolong tea. It is a young tea leave of a tea plant that grows in the middle high land tea farm in Thai Nguyen province. Tea quality depends on the region. Because it is different in the level of oxidation. Vietnam has many places where can grow Oolong Tea such as Thai Nguyen, Lam Dong, Moc Chau, Yen Bai…
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Cozy Tea Co., Ltd
- Expiry: new product, 24 months from the date of manufacturing
- Packaging: 2 packs x 100g = 200 grams Net Weight
How to use Oolong Tea?
- Heat water to well below a boil (90 Celcius).
Use 3-4 grams (1 heaping tablespoon) of tea leaves per 8-12 ounces of water.
Pour hot water over tea leaves and steep 3 minutes. Remove tea leaves and enjoy!
- Benefits: Sedative, blood pressure regulation
Stress and nervous tension relief
Lower blood fat, anti-obesity, lower Cholesterol
Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, and New Zealand: 12-25 days