Thai Duong Instant Ginger Tea Indigestion Low blood pressure
Thai Duong Instant Ginger Tea had a moderate warm effect, stimulating digestion. Recent studies show that gingerol in ginger protects the liver, and stimulates digestion, anti-nausea, motion sickness, vomiting after surgery, nausea during pregnancy, and down feeling of resistance to chemotherapy drugs. Reduce platelet aggregation, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, and reduce migraines.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Thai Duong Pharma
- Packing: 01 box x 10 sachets x 3 grams, Gross weight 60 grams/ box.
- Expiry: new product, 02 years from manufacturing date
Indication: Colds, vomiting diarrhea, abdominal pain due to cold, cold limbs, cough, hoarse voice due to cold, bloating, abdominal vibrant, indigestion, low blood pressure.
Composition: Fresh ginger, excipients (lactose, PVP, Nipazin, Nipasol).
How to use Thai Duong Instant Ginger Tea?
- Colds, vomiting diarrhea, abdominal pain, cough, hoarse voice due to cold, bloating, abdominal vibrant, indigestion: Take 2-3 packages.
- Low blood pressure, cold limbs: Take 1-2 packets immediately mixed with hot water 100 ml, added sugar or honey, and drink when it is hot.
Other related information
- Warning: Fever person should not be used. Keep out of reach of children
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
You may also like
Check our bestsellers!