Highlands traditional ground coffee 1Kg of Highlands trademark
Highlands traditional ground coffee is a product produced by advanced technology on modern production lines with ingredients that are carefully selected from the best quality coffee gardens in Vietnam.
This coffee has a harmonious combination of Arabica and Robusta in the ratio of 80% and 20%, with a bold and sweet taste. This is a specialty product of Sua Da coffee of Highlands Coffee trademark.
- Expiry: new product, 02 years from manufacturing date
- Made in Vietnam by Highland coffee
- Packing: 1 package contains 1000 grams net weight
How to use this ground coffee?
Put 20 grams in the filter. Use hot purified water. Fill the filter with 30ml and wait 2 minutes, then add 40ml of water. Add ice or sugar or milk.
Other product information
- Storage: Keep in a dry, cool place. Protect from light and high temperatures over 30 Celcius
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
Frequently bought together
- Vinaga Gac Oil Export Beta-Carotene Lycopene 30 capsules
- Genuine Brown Crocodile Wallet Alligator Leather Bifold