Nova Curmin protects the gastric mucosa
Nova Curmin contains ingredients Novasol Curcumin 200mg and Piperin (Pepper Extract) 0.5mg. The product has the effect of helping to protect the gastric mucosa, helping to improve the symptoms and reduce the risk of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Dan Khang Pharma
- EXP: 2022 or later / 2 years from the manufacturing date
- Package: Bottle of 30 tablets
Target users of the product and how to use it?
People with peptic ulcer disease with symptoms: of belching, heartburn, bloating, gas, and pain in the epigastrium.
Adults and children from 12 years of age and older: 1-2 tablets/time x 2 times/day. Children from 6 to 12 years old: 1 tablet/time x 1-2 times/day. Best taken immediately after eating.
Other product information
This product is not a medicine, it is not a substitute for medicine. Do not use it for people who are sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult your doctor before using it for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Products may be subject to import tax depending on the laws of each country, we are not responsible for this tax
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, and New Zealand: 12-25 days