Salonpas Hisamitsu Gel 15 grams, Arthritis, Aches, Pain Relief
Salonpas Hisamitsu Gel 15 grams is a brand name of a line of over-the-counter (OTC) pain-relieving products manufactured by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. of Tosu City, Japan. Introduced to the Japanese market in 1934. This Salonpas Pain Relief tube’s net weight is 15 grams.
- Expiration: new product, 02 years from the manufacturing date
Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu
- Methyl salicylate 15.0%
- l-menthol 7.0%
- muscle fatigue
- muscle pain
- stiff shoulder
- joint pains
- simple backache
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking other medications.
- do not use it otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not use a heating pad.
- do not bandage tightly.
- do not swallow.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again with a few days.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and over: clean and dry the affected area, apply to the affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Note: Uses, Warnings, and Directions may be varied due to the different regulations and instructions of the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read the package label carefully before use. Keep out the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days