Salonpas patch pain relief 10 patches new packaging
Salonpas patch pain relief 10 patches is a product with the same patch sizes and product specifications as Salonpas 20 patches but packaged in a new specification. One pack of nylon bags has 10 stickers 6.5cm x 4.2cm. 24 packs in a small carton and 50 small cartons in a big carton.
Salonpas is a Japanese over-the-counter pain reliever brand owned by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. It has been present in more than 30 countries. In 2008, Salonpas was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States (FDA).
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu Japan
- Content: 01 nylon pack has 10 patches
- Patch size: 6.5 cm x 4.2 cm or 2.54 x 1.65 inches.
- EXP: new product, 02 years from manufacturing date
Uses of the product
It uses for anti-inflammatory, and pain relief in pain related to Shoulder pain, back pain, muscle pain, muscle fatigue, joint pain, bruises, sprains, muscle strains, headaches, and toothaches.
Composition and content of Salonpas pain relief patch
Active ingredients: Methyl salicylate; L-Menthol; dl-Camphor; Tocopherol acetate; Excipients: Raw Rubber, Polyisobutylene, Titanium Oxide, Perfume…
How to use Salonpas Hisamitsu patch?
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and keep dry the affected area, and remove the patch from the film.
Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days. And remove the patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Who should not use Salonpas?
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Do not use this product on wounds or damaged skin, with or at the same time as, other external analgesic products. If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or rashes. Wash hands after applying or removing the patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Other product Information
- Avoid storing the product in direct sunlight. Protect the product from excessive moisture.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, and New Zealand: 12-25 days
Frequently bought together
- Vietnam Gac Fruit Oil Momordica Cochinchinensis
- Artichoke Teabags 20 bags Ladophar Liver’s Functioning