Tam Chau green tea 100 grams contains Tannin compounds
Tam Chau green tea is a natural green tea. It is the most typical plant-based product in terms of the composition of Tannin compounds (acrid taste). Green tea belongs to the group of non-fermented tea (or in other words, completely kills yeast), so it retains all the substances in fresh tea with the highest concentration.
The fresh tea ingredients of Tam Chau are from the tea gardens of the Tam Chau factory. The techniques of care, collection, and methods of taking care of tea plants by microbiological technology have replaced pesticides and chemical fertilizers. These methods help meet the growing consumer demand for biosecurity. These probiotics are completely harmless to the body of the person using the product.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Tam Chau Co., Ltd
- Packing: Net weight 100 grams / bag
- EXP: 02 years from the manufacture date.
- Note: Product color and packaging may vary slightly with each new arrival
Processing technology and characteristics of finished tea products
The young green tea buds are preserved and processed on Japanese technological lines and equipment. In the process of processing green tea, steaming the tea is the most important stage. Due to this stage, the finished tea has a bright green or yellow-green color, a strong acrid taste, and a natural aroma.
Other related information
- Storage in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
Frequently bought together products
- Black Crocodile Wristwatch Strap Leather 18mm Handmade
- White Tiger Balm Vietnam Tigre Blanc Ointment Pain Relief
Check our bestsellers