Rejina hemorrhoid treatment cream, topical medication for hemorrhoids
Rejina hemorrhoid treatment cream is a topical medicine that helps relieve pain and itching, is anti-inflammatory, treats and prevents symptoms of hemorrhoids, swelling, and pus due to hemorrhoids.
People with hemorrhoids are usually: office workers, drivers, the elderly (women), people with constipation, people who are overweight, and women during menstruation.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Rohto Mentholatum
- Package: 01 tube contains 15 grams net weight
- EXP: new product, 02 years from manufacturing date
Indications: Reducing pain and itching, anti-inflammatory, treatment, and prevention of symptoms of bleeding, swelling, pus due to internal hemorrhoids (anal fissures), and external hemorrhoids.
Contraindication: Do not use it when the wound is infected, or festering. Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
Ingredients of Rejina cream
Zinc Oxide, Lidocaine, Ethyl Aminobenzoate, Tocopherol Acetate, Allantoin, Hydrocortisone Acetate, l-Menthol, Isopropyl Methylphenol.
Macrogol 400, Macrogol 4000, White Petrolatum, Corn Starch, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil 60, Methylparaben.
Other product information
- Hydrocortisone Acetate: anti-inflammatory, reduce inflammatory conditions such as pus swelling, and redness.
- Lidocaine and Ethyl Aminobenzoate have a local anesthetic effect, helping to relieve pain and itching.
- Allantoin stimulates cell growth, healing the damaged skin.
- Isopropyl Methylphenol disinfects wounds, prevents infections caused by bacteria.
- Tocopherol Acetate promotes blood circulation and improves blood vessel blockage.
How to use: Take a sufficient amount of medicine to apply evenly on the area to be treated, 1-3 times/day.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
Frequently bought together
- Polygonum Multiflorum Tea Bag Vinh Tien, Blacken Hair
- Tieu Khiet Thanh Hoarse voice, Laryngitis, Tonsillitis, Anti-swelling
Check our bestsellers